but have never been tagged!!! and now that i’m what? a week late in responding [aka 2 years in tumblr time] it feels new, right?!
thank you, raleighwoodrockstar!! :)
also not tagging people or making up new questions… this is my break from gre studying / end of semester cramming!
Rules: 1. Post the rules 2. Answer the questions the tagged set for you.
Write 11 new ones. 3. Tag 11 people. 4. Let them know you tagged them.
1. What is your go-to, foolproof meal to cook? either chicken enchiladas or bowtie pasta with tj’s votka sauce with sliced cherry tomatoes and shrooms.
2. What was the most embarrassing thing that happen to you? this list is endless…. i’ll start with the time i added my exbf’s gf on facebook but didn’t realize it until after she accepted my friendship. i deactivated immediately then got back on and unfriended her. after i confirmed my suspicion that they had broken up. #humiliating #immaspaz
3. Chocolate, vanilla, or swirl soft serve? strawberry!
4. What’s your go to stress eating snack? bojangles. every time. it’s also my happy eating snack or friday eating snack or hungover eating snack.
5. Biggest regret? this is actually a serious one. not taking college seriously the first time. i thought all i needed to get a good job was a degree. i have two and that didn’t get me where i want to be. lesson: do things right the first time so you don’t have to them again and again and again. #studentforlyfe
6. Dream job if pay and education not a factor? whatever the job is that pays you to travel, take photos, eat delicious food, shop, stay at really nice hotels, rate them and then volunteer to help people in need in these countries.
7. Favorite polish color? bright red
8. Favorite store you shop at? madewell
9. Fruit, veggies, or meat for the rest if your life? this is hard. i looooove meat, but i also enjoy fruit. but can i just say french fries?
10. Dream vacation? vacation? you mean vacationS? okay vacationssssss. lately i’ve been dying to visit asia: hong kong, tokyo, singapore, india… but i want to see russia [not now but in a few years], israel, egypt [also in a few years], bora bora, south africa, okay so basically everywhere.
11. Favorite movie? life is beautiful